NovuMind is a startup co-located in Silicon Valley and Beijing. Our mission is to eliminate the existing barriers of artificial intelligence deployment, so that companies of all sizes, in all industry sectors, can unleash the full power of AI. Centered around our AI chip, our full stack solutions of deep learning enable AI in products and services from embedded to cloud. We are looking for a Toolchain Software Engineer in our Santa Clara, CA office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building, testing, maintaining software components for our hardware toolchain.
- Design and implement new tools to facilitate faster AI workflows.
- Build and maintain relevant continuous integration frameworks and test suites.
- Running and tuning machine learning (speech) components for production.
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field;
- Strong programming ability — able to write clean, testable and efficient code;
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis ;
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++, Python, and open source development tools (e.g. git);
- Familiarity with existing compiler toolchains and compiler construction tools, e.g. GCC, LLVM;
- Familiarity with operating systems- threads and low-level drivers, especially the linux OS;
- Familiarity with CI processes and systems;
- Strong communication and good at working in a team, willing to learn.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|