NovuMind is a startup co-located in Silicon Valley and Beijing. Our mission is to eliminate the existing barriers of artificial intelligence deployment, so that companies of all sizes, in all industry sectors, can unleash the full power of AI. Centered around our AI chip, our full stack solutions of deep learning enable AI in products and services from embedded to cloud. We are looking for a System Software Developer in our Santa Clara, CA office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications using Java, JEE, XML, HTTP and SQL;
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results;
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities;
- Monitor program execution for expected performance;
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
- Must have MS Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, or related field;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and problem-solving skills;
- Solid understanding of programming theory, and excellent debugging skills;
- Be able to work in an agile environment.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|