NovuMind is a startup co-located in Silicon Valley and Beijing. Our mission is to eliminate the existing barriers of artificial intelligence deployment, so that companies of all sizes, in all industry sectors, can unleash the full power of AI. Centered around our AI chip, our full stack solutions of deep learning enable AI in products and services from embedded to cloud. We are looking for an ASIC Design Verification Engineer in our Santa Clara, CA office.
- Develop verification methodology and implement test bench components. Develop comprehensive test plan and implement test cases.
- Verify design in chip and unit level environment using directed and constrained random testing, assertion-based verification, formal analysis, and functional verification.
- Write functional cover groups and cover points for coverage closure. Perform RTL code coverage, assertion coverage, functional coverage and gate level simulations.
- Drive and adopt new verification methodologies and flows for efficiency improvements. Work with ASIC Design, Validation and SW teams to resolve issues in module integration and usage.
- Bachelor’s or above degrees required. Master/PhD preferred. Major in CS, CE, or EE
- 3-12 Years Experience in design verification (developing test plan, test bench, tests, assertions, functional & code coverage, debugging tests and designs).
- Experienced with C/C++, System Verilog and latest verification methodology(UVM, OVM).
- Experienced with Assertion based DV
- Experience in at lease one of the following areas:
- Micro-processor(ARM/Tensilica/MIPS) and Chip interconnect technologies such as AXI, AHB/APB and Network on Chip
Digital signal processing and computer arithmetic circuit design or verification
- External IP integration or verification: PCIe, DDR4/HBM, USB3.0, on chip memory and efuse
- Knowledge of on chip IO interfaces such as PCIe, USB, SPI, DDR4/HBM
- Good knowledge in ASIC design process, digital design, design (HW/SW) verification tools and techniques, computer architecture, etc.
- Scripting skills(Perl, Makefile, Python) for environment setup and maintain.
- Low power design and verification flow (CPF/UPF)
|Job Category||Hardware Engineer|