NovuMind is always looking to expand our team with the brightest minds.
Internet of Things (IoT) will change life as you know it, and NovuMind believes that we can take it one step further. By using state-of-the art artificial intelligence technologies, we plan to take the Internet of Things and revolutionize it into something that we call the Intelligent Internet of Things (I²oT).
By working with us, you will be joining a team of the brightest scientists and engineers, using cutting-edge in-house designed supercomputers and other computing infrastructures, tackling large-scale real-world problems and creating products to transform our lives.
We are looking for candidates with experience in any one of these areas of expertise, with bonus points if you have experience in multiple fields:
- High performance computing system
- Chip design ( FPGA, ASIC)
- Networking (e.g. Infiniband)
- Deep learning, Machine learning,
- Computer vision and Natural language processing (NLP)
- Image processing pipeline, computational photography, and camera system design
- Embedded systems, from hardware (SoC) to OS (IOS, Androids, RTOS) to application development
- Smart Hardware
- Cloud computing and big data analytics, expertise in Hadoop/Spark/AWS etc.
- Extensive programming experience and notable programming skills in C/C++
- Ability to write bug-free yet ultra-efficient code
- Collaborative, team-oriented, and high-achieving mindset
- Multi-disciplinary expertise in as many of the above areas as possible
- PhDs in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related technical fields or people in those fields with relevant experience.